Package 3 - Cliff Jumping and Manta Safari Snorkeling
Cliff Jumping and Manta Safari Snorkeling
@ Manta Point
@ Crystal Bay
@ Gamat Bay
@ Wall Bay
@ GT Point
@ Cliff Jumping
There’s no other appropriate way to describe this site other than just amazing. Imagine yourself surrounded by giant manta rays as they feed close to the coastal edge, gliding gracefully through the water, fairly unfazed by your presence. It’s great to first dive with manta rays then snorkel as they often hover near the surface.
We will be Snorkeling trip to 4 Different location around three Angel Nusa Penida Islands (Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida, and Nusa Ceningan Island).
NUSA PENIDA SNORKELING TRIP
As a major claim to fame, this site is the stunning location for the regular gathering of adult manta rays, sea turtles, and nurse sharks. Situated on the exposed southern side of the island, favorable sea conditions will make this one of most exhilarating snorkeling/diving encounters you could ever hope to experience.
At the south coast of Bali lies the beautiful, untouched and rugged Nusa Penida Islands where we will go for sightseeing along limestone dirt-paths, through forest suburbs to find secluded white beaches, hidden mangrove lined streams and seaweed farms, we to explore both islands and rode from the north of Lembongan Island where there is a dense mangrove forest, all the way to the south of the island to see the incredible natural infinity pools at Devils Tear.
The thrills instead cliff jumping - both Lembongan and Ceningan have an incredible rocky coastline which means several bays on the island where ideal to jump. We crossed over to Ceningan via the beautiful old suspension bridge and found a cliff jumping set up at Blue Lagoon Bay where we plunged ourselves into the sea from 14m high. It was heart pumping thrilling and I almost chickened out... but sometimes you just have to think to fuck it and jump. Most noteworthy is Mangrove point snorkeling, which lies off the eastern tip of Nusa Lembongan. It's a sprawling coral garden with plenty of fish and very light currents.
* 7.00 am pick up time in lobby
* 7.40 am meeting service in Sanur
* 8.00 am departure to Nusa Penida by fast boat
* 9.00 am arrival to Nusa Penida Harbour
* 9.15 am - 12.00 pm start 4 spot snorkeling and cliff jumping
* 12.15 pm - 13.30 pm lunch at local restaurant
* 13.30 pm - 14.00 pm 1 spot snorkeling
* 14.15 pm go to harbour
* 14.30 pm departure to Sanur by fast bout
* 15.30 pm arrival in Sanur Harbour and go to hotel
* 16.30 pm arrival to hotel
* Short pants or a swimsuit
* A change of dry clothes
* Sport shoes or strapped sandals
* Extra money
* Personal Expenses of Yours
|Schedule||Pick-up time 7.00 AM back to hotel 5.00 PM|
|Adult Price||USD 89|
|Children Price||USD 79|
|Minimum Person||2 person|
- Return pick-up hotel
- Return Fast Boat to Nusa Penida
- 4 locations snorkeling around Nusa Penida and Lembongan
- 1 locations snorkeling with Manta Rays
- Special open local boat
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch on the beach local restaurant